The sun is shining; the weather’s heating up; and what are you wearing your fave sundress with? Sandals, of course!
In winter, we admire the sporty girls in trainers, businesswomen in courts and stylish women in knee-high boots. Summer, however, is the season for only one type of footwear: light and trendy sandals! This is why summer sandals come in so many shapes, designs and sizes, from block heels to flats, every pair has their occasion. Here, let us show you!
Find the perfect pair for your activity:
- For afternoons in the city: Give yourself a boost with wedges. Add a peep-toe for an extra dose of style!
- For drinks with the girls: Platform sandals are your go-to! They will add a show-stopping 70s vibe to your look.
- For a posh dinner date: Opt for nude sandals, which are feminine and chic. And, the best part is that they will go with anything in your wardrobe! Time to dust off that LBD!
- For a cruise: Pair heeled sandals with an elegant dress for an eye-catching look. All you’ll need is a Martini in hand to feel like a true Bond Girl!
You’ll find the most beautiful pairs in our Sandals Shop – take a look!
We’ve selected the top 10 must-haves to bring with you on your next summer holiday. You need to pack these in your suitcase asap!
Gladiators are the must-have trend of the season. Whether they’re ankle-high or knee-high, these dream shoes are more than just a shoe – they’re your new IT accessory! Want longer legs? Opt for high laced-up styles. You’ll look more festival ready than Coachella beauties, like Kendall Jenner!
Tip: Show off your legs by pairing your gladiators with over-the-knee bottoms, such as shorts, playsuits or dresses.
The look: The Melita Sandals with a boho dress and the Davin bag.
The look: The Maryann sandals with a printed maxi dress – you’re ready for your holiday in Morocco!
- Give your feet time to adjust by starting with a heel height of 5-6 cm.
- Don’t stand for long periods of time! It puts more pressure on your feet than when you’re on the move. So, get your strut on!
- Need a trick to get used to the extra height? Start with platform sandals!
The look: The Jeska sandals paired with an LBD – you’re ready for a night out on the town!
The look: A floral maxi dress with an oversized tote bag (like the Briggs bag) and the Rafaella sandals.
- For Day: Flat sandals make for the perfect day look! During intense shopping therapy and long walks through the city, you’ll feel as if you’re walking on clouds!
- For Night: Don’t be afraid to bring your flat sandals to a party! Choose a pair with an embellished design, and match them with an LBD or a chic playsuit for a classy evening look.
The look: Nothing says sexy like the Paigett sandals – ROAR!
We’re in love with platform sandals! They’re the perfect mix of comfy and sexy.
Wear them to…
- A beach party
- Cocktail night with the girls
- A shopping trip
Style them with…
- A miniskirt
- Airy tops
- Skinny jeans
- A stylish summer hat
Is your suitcase ready? Show us which sandals you’re jetting off with by sending us your holiday snaps via Facebook or Instagram. Have a great trip!