TURKEY & APPLE CRANBERRY BUTTER GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- 2 slices of whole grain bread or gluten free bread
- 110g of sliced turkey (smoked or oven roasted)
- 1 tablespoon of apple cranberry butter
- Sliced white cheddar cheese
- Handful of arugula (optional – I love it on my grilled cheese)
- Cooking spray
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over medium heat, and apply a small amount of cooking spray.
- Spread apple butter over the surface of each piece of bread.
- Top one side with a slice of cheese and the turkey breast, then the other side with a slice of cheese and arugula (optional).
- Close both sides of the sandwich together and cook in the frying pan for 2 minutes on each side, or until browned and cheese is melted and enjoy!